Monday, November 19, 2012

Shades of Green










Mint Green Blazer from Copykat Ph | Romper and ring from Forever 21 | 
DIY Necklace by my uncle |Belt from SM accessories | Shoes from Celine


Another back blog to post! *scolds self for always posting late* Anyway, this was my outfit during our family day a week ago. I was having a little feel of the environment thus resulted to this outfit. Did I pull it off well? :) I just love how blazers can make any outfit look polished especially during days when you feel lazy or days when your mind's too preoccupied to even think of what to wear. Just pulling off a plain/loose top over shorts or jeans, a dress or any piece on your closet and covering it up with a blazer you would still look good in any way. Such a versatile piece! Agree? Especially with this mint green blazer on which I got from Copykat Ph. This blazer is such a steal! Check out their site :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment